This policy is effective as of May 25th, 2018.
What information do we collect?
We collect information about you when you provide it to us and when you use DECO Enterprises Ltd, as described below.
Information you provide to us
We collect information about you that you provide to us:
• Basic Account information: If you register for a DECO Enterprises Ltd account, we collect your name (optional) and e-mail address.
• Payment information: If you sign up for a DECO Enterprises Ltd account, we collect your payment information.
• Communications with us: If you contact us via the contact us page, e-mail or social media, this information is collected.
Information we collect automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
• Logs: Like most services, we log access to our services in log files. This data includes date and time of access, IP address, browser user agent and the page visited.
• Usage information: We collect information on how you are using DECO Enterprises Ltd.
How do we use this information?
We use the information mentioned above:
• To provide and personalise DECO Enterprises Ltd: We use your information to provide services to you (e.g. monitoring alerts) and to personalise your DECO Enterprises Ltd experience.
• To communicate with you about DECO Enterprises Ltd: We use your contact information to send you e-mail directly relating to DECO Enterprises Ltd (e.g. account validation, ordering). If you have opted-in, we also send you other non-essential DECO Enterprises Ltd e-mail (e.g. Newsletter, Tips and Insights, Promotions). You can change your communications settings from the user settings page.
• To resolve customer support issues: When you contact us for support, we may use your information to help resolve your problem.
• To improve DECO Enterprises Ltd: We use usage information and customer feedback to identify issues with DECO Enterprises Ltd and make improvements to the service.
• To monitor and prevent security issues with DECO Enterprises Ltd: We use logs and usage information to monitor for suspicious or fraudulent activity.
Do we share this information?
We do not share, sell, rent or trade your private personal information with third parties ever.
How do we store and secure this information?
Information storage and security
No service is 100% secure, but we work hard to ensure that we use best security practices when processing your information. Your information is stored as long as necessary at the following locations:
• General account and report information: Shopify (online shop), Xero (accounting)
• Payment information: Payment Sense (UK)
We do not store credit card information or any other sensitive information on our own servers.
Update and deletion of information
The following data can be accessed and updated:
• General account information: Your Name, E-mail and communication preferences can be accessed and updated from the user settings page.
If you would like to update/delete specific data or completely delete your account, please contact us. Note that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes.
How to contact us
DECO Enterprises Ltd
Unit 10 Warmlake Business Estate